Knowing that metal bars have become a pre-requisite in modern and innovative architecture, it is no wonder that contractors order for the reliable QRC rebar.
QRC owns the latest state of the art cutting, bending and hoisting machineries imported from the finest manufacturers who are specialized in the innovation of such equipments to match up with the incessant progress in this field’s technology.
Furthermore, the QRC factory operations are able to fabricate a minimum of 150 tons of cut and bent steel bars per day which enables it to meet the growing demand in Qatar and the region without compromising in any facet the quality of the products or the trust of its customers and partners.
QRC owns cutting and bending machines that can carry out the necessary job to cut up to 50mm diameter steel bars with the utmost accuracy that can be expected, however this is still offered at very reasonable cost.
QRC has chosen a work team that can undoubtedly be called elite for it is formed of experienced design & construction engineers that prepare bar-bending schedules. These specialists do not spare the effort of conducting site visitation to coordinate with site engineers in order to verify and monitor progress, thus clients can easily do without the services of an in-house scheduling engineer. To offer the best, QRC utilizes advanced computer software that elaborates schedules to bs 4466:1989 (scheduling, dimensioning, bending and cutting of steel reinforcement for concrete) to quicken and to master to the perfection the desired task.
With QRC, Clients will no longer need to hire and pay the extra fees for their own workers who must normally handle the tasks of cutting, bending & fixing of steel reinforcement; QRC will deliver it ready to be put in place without any worries with the best quality and at the most adequate price they could imagine. The Qatar Reinforcement Company’s clients can economize a lot by dealing with it since there no need for them to acquire and maintain bar-bending and hoisting machines, this eliminates as well the requirements for vast space wasted for steel fabrication. Furthermore, relying on QRC eliminates the need to purchase stock length bars for storage that will gradually age and weather. QRC will deliver the cut and bent re-bars only when they are demanded by the clients , according to their requirements and timetables.
When clients rely on QRC to provide them with the bars, they pay only for the materials delivered, hence eliminating scrap wastage, and consequently, they can foresight profit, control cost and avoid unnecessary overhead cost. In addition to the fact that QRC provides unbeatable fixing subcontracts, it is able to offer its goods and services at very competitive prices.
1. QRC HAS THE LATEST STATE OF THE ART CUTTING, BENDING AND HOISTING MACHINERIES.
2. FACTORY OPERATION THAT CAN FABRICATE A MINIMUM OF 150 TONS OF CUT AND BENT STEEL BARS PER DAY.
3. CUTTING AND BENDING MACHINES THAT CAN CARRY OUT THE JOB UP TO 50MM DIAMETER STEEL BARS.
4. QRC EMPLOYS EXPERIENCED DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERS THAT PREPARE BAR-BENDING SCHEDULES. THE SAME ALSO CONDUCT SITE VISITATION TO COORDINATE WITH SITE ENGINEERS TO VERIFY AND MONITOR PROGRESS, THUS CLIENTS ELIMINATE EMPLOYMENT OF AN IN-HOUSE SCHEDULING ENGINEER.
5. QRC UTILIZES COMPUTER SOFTWARE THAT PREPARES SCHEDULES TO BS 4466:1989 (SCHEDULING, DIMENSIONING, BENDING AND CUTTING OF STEEL REINFORCEMENT FOR CONCRETE).
6. CLIENTS ELIMINATE KEEPING THEIR OWN WORKERS FOR CUTTING, BENDING & FIXING OF STEEL REINFORCEMENT.
7. CLIENTS CAN ECONOMISE IN PURCHASING AND MAINTAINING BAR-BENDING AND HOISTING MACHINES AS WELL AS ELIMINATE REQUIREMENTS FOR VAST SPACE FOR STEEL FABRICATION.
8. ELIMINATE THE NEED TO PURCHASE STOCK LENGTH BARS FOR STORAGE THAT WILL GRADUALLY AGE AND WEATHER. QRC WILL DELIVER THE CUT AND BENT REBARS ONLY WHEN REQUIRED.
9. PAY ONLY FOR THE MATERIALS DELIVERED HENCE ELIMINATING SCRAP WASTAGE.
10. CLIENTS CAN FORESIGHT PROFIT, CONTROL COST AND AVOID UNNECESSARY OVERHEAD COST.
11. QRC PROVIDES FIXING SUBCONTRACTS.
12. ON TOP OF THE ABOVE, QRC PROVIDES COMPETITIVE AND REASONABLE PRICING.